Crown Pet Products is proud to offer Freestanding Pet Gates designed to match any décor, while comfortably and safely securing pets. The furniture-quality pet gate is constructed of eco-friendly "Rubberwood", a durable yet beautiful hardwood that is often compared to teak because of its strength and beauty.
The Crown pet gate has a sliding "adjustable-width" feature that makes them easily expandable to the width of your choice without using awkward hardware, hinges, latches or tools! Crown Pet Products uses a polycarbonate/Lexan clip that is stronger than most other dog gates and does not break easily. The durability of Mortise and Tenon construction adds strength to the gates and the beauty of Rubberwood will enhance any interior. Our new Tall Pet Gate features "Security Arms" that will prevent active pets from pushing the gate on smooth surfaces.Stained and lacquered just like fine furniture, the Chestnut finish ensures lasting beauty. Decorative yet functional, Crown gates are built stronger and are more stable & durable than most gates on the market.
Offered in two widths: the Narrow/small span is 27" to 48.75" wide and the Wide/large span is 40" to 74.5" wide. The 21-inch height allows you to step over with ease, while the extra-long support legs improve stability, (17" on narrow span and 19" on wide span).
Crown Pet Products uses a polycarbonate/Lexan clip that is stronger than most other dog gates and does not break easily. The security arms rest against the restricted opening making it difficult for the pet to dislodge or push aside. The freestanding design means that no installation is necessary, and easily fold flat for storage or transport to another location.
Stained and finished just like fine furniture, the Chestnut finish ensures lasting beauty. Crown Pet gates are built stronger and are
more stable & durable than most gates on the market.
- Freestanding design allows for easy placement
- Security arms also resist tipping and make gate difficult for pet to dislodge gate from restricted opening
- Low height allows you to step over with ease
- Extra long support legs improve stability
- Handcrafted of Mortis and Tenon construction for added durability
- Non-marking rubber feet protect floor surfaces and minimize skidding
- Durable, Eco-friendly hardwood construction that looks similar to Teak
- Recommended for small to medium dogs, not recommended as a child gate
- Made from beautiful Eco-friendly Rubberwood with a Chestnut finish
- Fits doorways, hallway openings or as a barrier from 27" to 74.5"
- Chew-resistant wire is Black Powder coated for protection and durability, (wire is 7 gage or 0.144" diameter)
- Minor assembly required, attach two support legs with a screwdriver
- Folds flat for storage or transport