This coat is inspired by the beauty that is the Acadia National Park. Bold colored stripes are on a black background. The machine washable non-pill polar fleece coat reverses to a coordinating, solid, quilted cotton canvas. It features a hook & loop belt for easy on/off. Plus it has a cut out to hook your leash to your dog’s harness or collar. Your pet will be ready to brave those brisk days in this iconic coat!
A portion of this sale will be donated to the National Park Foundation, the official charity of America‘s National Parks, to fund important restorative projects in the National Parks.
- 100% polyester non-pill 320GSM polar fleece fabric
- Solid, quilted canvas lining
- Hook & loop belt for easy on/off
- Slit to hook your leash to your dog’s harness or collar
- Branded with the Warranted To Be A Pendleton suede patch
- Machine washable
X-Small - 11" L x 12"-17" W 9-12 lbs
Small - 17" L x 17"-22 1/2" W 15-30 lbs
Medium - 20" L x 21"-29" W 20-35 lbs
Large - 23" L x 24 1/2"-33" W 30-55 lbs
X-Large - 25" L x x31"-41" W 50-80 lbs